Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Well I just want to wish all of the DAD's a very Happy Day!!

I hope everyone had a great time like we did. I would also like to take this time to thank my dad and tell him how much I Love Him. My dad has always been there for me. I have always felt that I have been more of a daddy's girl and because of this we have had a close relationship. I want to thank him for all of his help through out the years with anything and everything. My dad has always thought of his family first before anything. We have always been lucky because we have been able to travel a lot because of his job. I know that his job can be very stressful and hard, but no matter how tough it is he always tries to make time with his family. With all that he does I am just very lucky to have a father like him. He is my Hero!!! I Love You very much dad and hope your father's day was a great one.

1 comments:

THE RHOADES said...

Our dad's ROCK!!! Must be in the blood haha