Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- I would have to say my cousin Andrea, we have always been so close, and she has always been there for me
C-Cake or Pie?- Cake
D-Day of Choice?- Thursdays, its my day from work
E-Essential Item?- My badge for work it's kinda pathetic, but I can't get in without it
F- Favorite color?- PINK!!!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Gummy Bears that are straight from Germany, they are the BEST!!!
H-Hometown?- I would have to say Phillipsburg, NJ, that's where I spent my teenage years
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Birthday Cake Remix and Cold Stone
J-January or July?- July, it's our Anniversary and a month before my Birthday
K-Kids?-Nope
L-Life isn't complete without?-Family and Friends
M-Marriage Date?- July 29, 2006
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 2 Sisters, Kelsey 20 and Mckenna 14, and 1 Brother, Josh 17
O-Oranges or Apples?- Clemintines (smaller than oranges but so much better)
P-Phobia and Fears?- I hate sharks, and also if I am at the beach or lake and I can't see what is under me
Q-Quote?- " What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"
R-Reason to smile?- My friends and family that are around to help me get through the tough times
S-Season of choice?- Spring
T-Time you are writing this?-4:35 p.m.
U-Unknown fact about me?- I have no middle name
V- Vegetable?- Pea's right off the vine from the garden
W-Worst habit?- bitting my nails when I am stressed
Y-Your favorite food?- Chinese
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Leo

0 comments: