Monday, February 2, 2009

Well the past few weeks have been very very crazy. However I was able to go with my family to California for 10 days, and we had a good time. It was a lot warmer then it was here so coming back to the snow was terrible. Here are some pictures though of our vacation.


We visited the San Diego Temple



Family in front of a BIG ship in San Diego


Me standing next to the N for California Adventure


Kelsey, Josh, Mckenna, and I standing in line for Toy Story Midway Mania!!!



Josh, Me, Dad, and Mckenna on the ride California Screamin!!!


Kelsey and I with Bert and Mary Poppins!! ( Can't leave without a picture with her )


Tinker Bell and me!!!! ( I want to be Tinker Bell )



























1 comments:

chelsea said...

so can i just tell you that my favorite thing in the world is to see family members that have blogs. my family are lame-o's and won't jump on the wagon, so thanks for representing for the vielstichs! i love seeing your pictures and what you guys are up to! talk to you soon ~chelsea