Monday, November 10, 2008

Kenna's Birthday!!


So on Thursday the 6th we celebrated Mckenna's 14th Birthday. Wow she is getting old and it makes me feel older. We had a great time with her learning that she gets a phone, YEAH!!!! Then Chuck and I took her to Applebee's for dessert and also to watch the Utes game. She didn't want to go at first cause she thought it would be boring, but Chuck made it great for her. He had her rolling around laughing. She told me that that was her favorite part of her whole birthday. I am glad that it was enjoyable for her and we wish you the best in this next year to come. We love you!!!



Learning she get's a phone!!

So excited she gets a phone!!


Singing Happy Birthday!!

I am 14 now YEAH!!

2 comments:

gkkirkland said...

Holy heck Nichole....your right it does make you feel older. I remember Mckenna just being way little when you guys moved into the ward...no was is she 14 and no way can your brother be graduating this coming year. I'm sure your dad told you he bumped into us the other day when he was in visiting cindy and curtis. I'm hoping to come visit in the near future so I will be sure to stop in to see you. keep in touch girl

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

hey!! I found your blog on gabbis page. i'm excited! whats new with you and your hubby? where you livin? SLC? can't wait to catch up!